Apologies and Deletions: Leftists Scramble as Evidence Crushes MAGA Racist Smear
It was painted as the hate crime of the century. A media moment so perfectly tailored to the defamation and discrediting of the entire Donald Trump populist movement that every member of the Trump Deranged left jumped into it with both feet. They should have checked first to see if there was actually water in the swimming pool. It’s a long way down when you’ve gone off the deep end. Compound fractures and such. Nasty spills and broken trust.
And all because not one shred of it was true. None of it.
Of course, the initial outlay was such existential catnip to the Social Justice Warrior crowd that they can hardly be blamed for such an embarrassing lack of inspection of fact and ignorance of reality. The “facts” were cocaine: A group of private school Catholic school boys from Kentucky chasing, surrounding, mistreating, threatening and mocking a poor solitary Native American man who’d arrived in D.C. to play his drum for a better world. A despicable outrage over an incident to convict the entire Trump support base en masse of racial hatred.
And not an ounce of it truth.
As mountains of exculpatory evidence in the form of additional video footage began very quickly to reveal just how wrong the media and social media rush to judgment had been, even some of the staunchest leftist Trump-hating loons began their pullback, deleting tweets and facebook posts and some, even issuing formal apologies and clarifications of regret for getting it so, so wrong.
Among those issuing retractions of their gushing anti-Trump shamefest have been Megan Fox, Megan McCain, Reason.com editor Bobby Soave and Dilbert creator and walking ideological penis-head, Scott Adams.
And all of it was so utterly avoidable. If any of the mainstream media outlets hadn’t been so utterly frothing to make the Covington crew the flashing neon KKK sign of the Trump populist movement. Or, if they had been smart enough to recognize the man holding the drum on the Lincoln Memorial mall.
Within minutes of the start of the social media feeding frenzy, veteran journalist and radio host, Shad Olson instantly recognized Omaha pipe carrier, Nathan Phillips and knowing Phillips’ long history as a professional victim for hire and native racial agent provocateur, knew that additional evidence would likely debunk the entire narrative. All that was required was another camera angle and a little research.
At 11:06 a.m., MST on Saturday, Olson posted the very first pushback by any journalistic outlet, armed with a short video clip of Nathan Phillips not being swarmed and surrounded by the MAGA boys as mainstream networks proclaimed, but crossing nearly 100 yards of the Lincoln Mall to reach the Covington Catholic group and force his way into their midst. Olson’s post devastated the initial lynchmob response and began to unravel the true circumstances leading to the confrontation.
“Having covered Nathan Phillips long affiliation with radical leftist causes and his very visible role in the protests of the Dakota Access Pipeline in North Dakota, I knew intuitively that what had been initially reported was purely the product of Phillips personal network of contacts who were willing to help him construct another of his long history of racist frame up jobs and political optics operations,” Shad Olson said, on the Monday edition of his radio show.
“I knew that I knew that I knew that what we were seeing would be proven a hoax and that the mad rush to get the racist narrative injected into the mainstream press was desperation to tell their version of events first, to shape the discussion regarding a sequence of events that otherwise wouldn’t have been covered, or might have been reported very differently by unbiased outlets. And that’s exactly what’s now been proven,” Olson said.
“I hope that Nick Sandmann and the rest of these unfairly brutalized young men and their families take every legal means necessary to protect and repair their reputations and to hold accountable those responsible for such a shameful, but entirely predictable orgy of misinformation on the part of the fakestream, mainstream news media,” Olson said.
“This should serve as a long and hard reminder of the abdication of trust on the part of the American journalistic establishment in their prioritized commitment to destroy this President, destroy this nation and serve the powerful globalist interests who want to mount the head of the American Republic as their ultimate trophy in a push for one world government and the enslavement of free humanity.”
“This thing couldn’t have been anymore fake and fabricated if Elizabeth Warren was the person banging the drum in full headdress,” Olson said.
Now, if only Kathy Griffin honest enough to apologize, too. Life on the D-list is hard.
ADDITIONAL VIDEOS COMPLETELY DEBUNK MAGA RACIST NARRATIVE, CONFIRMING STUDENTS’ VERSION OF EVENTS