14 Arrested in Denmark for Spreading Muslim Beheading Video, ‘Violating Privacy’
WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO OF SCANDINAVIAN WOMEN BEHEADED BY ISIS TERRORISTS.
14 people ranging from young teens to retirees have been arrested and charged in Denmark for social media sharing of a violently graphic video showing two Scandinavian women being brutally beheaded during a hiking vacation in Morocco late last year.
The charges follow an investigation into 118 police reports of the unlawful sharing of a video that depicted the death of either Louisa Jespersen, 24, of Denmark or her friend Maren Ueland, 28, of Norway.
In late December, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube removed the ISIS execution video as rapidly as it was posted by users. After receiving a raw copy of the banned video from a European friend, an article published by The Shad Olson Show logged more than 1-million views, bypassing leftist censorship of the brutality and inhumanity of these servants of Allah.
You wouldn’t think the so-called ‘Religion of Peace,’ would need public relations interference by the global tech elites, but that’s exactly what Islam is getting in the wake of a released video showing the brutal beheading of two young Scandinavian women on a hiking trip in Morocco. The banned, blocked and scrubbed video shows the final moments of life as the two women were stabbed and decapitated at their camp site in the Atlas Mountains in what law enforcement officials said was a terror attack by members of the Islamic State.
Shown here, raw and unedited, the brutal trademark murders of 24-year old Louisa Jespersen, 24, of Denmark and 28-year old Maren Ueland of Norway were filmed, with the extremely graphic video recording showing a blonde woman screaming while a man cuts her neck with a large knife.
The blonde and pretty pair had been on a month long trip and hiking North Africa’s tallest peak the day they were killed.
Danish authorities urged people to refrain from sharing the footage and advised them to delete the video if they had it, but it was still widely shared on social media and was even passed among students in schoolyards, the police said.
Twelve of the charges announced on Thursday were for violating the privacy of the victims and their families. Those charges are punishable with imprisonment of up to three years. Two people were charged with having “explicitly approved of the terrorist act” while sharing the video, a charge that could result in fines or up to two years in prison. More charges may still come, the police said.